Weekend Night Porter
Responsible for the Health & Safety in the Hotel and ensuring the well being of our guests during the night to ensure they experience a comforatble stay.
This role is PartTime working up to 33 hrs per week and will involve working 3 days a week at the weekend on a Friday / Saturday and Sunday night. From time to time the post may require additional work to cover holidays etc.
The ideal candidate should have;
- Previous experience in a similar role / environment may be considered advantageous
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisation and communication skills
- A high level of customer service
- A positve attitude, be a hard worker, reliable and motivated
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Previous Cleaning experience and good attention to detail
- Confidence to deal with varying situations Duties will also include;
- Health & Safety of the Hotel Guests during the night
- Security of the premises during the night, carrying our regular security checks
- Guests check in / out where applicable (late check ins, early check outs)
- Occasional Bar Service (as required)
- Cash Handling / Till Operations (where applicable)
- Cleaning tasks of public areas to be presentable for customers
- Assist in the set up of breakfast
- Monitoring of hotel car park
- Customer services such as newspapers, baggage assistant etc
This list is not exhaustive.
Applicants should be 18 years or over.
Closing date Sunday 25th March 2018.