This role will be to ensure the safety of our customers and premises, providing a service up to Company Standards of an all-round, pleasurable and professional experience to our customers.
Directly reporting to the Senior Manager Team, this post will be part-time working primarily on a Saturday night, on an as and when basis until such times as the current restrictions are lifted. The post may involve working in any of our outlets, as well as the Burn Nightclub, Beehive Bar, Courthouse and Woodville Arms.
- Valid SIA Licence with no restrictions
- Minimum 2 year’s previous experience within a similar role / environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Customer care skills
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times, ensuring customers experience exceeds expectation.
- To review, plan and organise all activities .
- Security Management
- Safety of patrons and premises
- Effective communication
- Incident reporting
- Ensuring Covid-19 compliance
- ID checks and other related checks as necessary
- Be proactive and available at all times to assist and oversee any operation, which may require assistance.
- Upkeep working area to a high standard of health and safety by observing health and safety requirements.
- Upkeep of equal opportunities policy to ensure that there is a neutral working environment.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are enforced
- Regular communication with management team
- Any other duties requested by Management.
Other relevant information
T Mc Conaghy & Sons ltd Offers:
- A competitive Salary – £18.00 per hour
- Free car parking
- Uniform supplied
- Paid holidays
Flexibility will be required with hours of work, to work at Peak business periods and to cover holidays
Closing date Friday 31st March 2023.