Kitchen Porter16 March 2023
Food Waiting Staff24 March 2023
Responsible to: Head of Food Service & Senior Managers
Hours of Work: UP TO 20 HOURS, VARIABLE Wednesday to Sunday
Purpose of Job:
This role will be to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Food operation and the provision of excellent customer service. Ensuring that our customers receive product quality and service up to Company Standards and the provision of an all-round, pleasurable and professional dining experience.
- Minimum 2 year’s previous experience within a similar role or previous experience as a Food Supervisor in a busy environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication, organisation and management skills
- Contingency planning and the ability to resolve customer complaints
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times, ensuring customers experience exceeds expectation.
- To review, plan and organise all activities of food operations in conjunction with Head of Food Service.
- Follow up and manage booking / function enquiries, managing table plans etc.
- To ensure food areas, food service staff meet the required hygiene and cleanliness standard.
- To handle any customer complaints and remedy.
- Accurate Cash Handling, Deposits and till management
- Be proactive and available at all times to assist and oversee any operation, which may require assistance.
- Upkeep working area to a high standard of health and safety by observing health and safety requirements.
- Upkeep of equal opportunities policy to ensure that there is a neutral working environment.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are enforced
- Regular communication with management team
- Any other duties requested by Management.
- Managing staff, allocation of work areas / duties, including motivating and leading the team to work to high standards at all times.
- Assist in effective rota management when required.
- Effective and continual training of all staff
- Performance reviews of staff
- Monitoring of timekeeping and attendance of staff, carrying out return to works
- Staff communication
Other relevant information
Flexibility will be required with hours of work, and this position involves daytime, evening and weekend work.
T Mc Conaghy & Sons ltd Offers:
- Up to £11.00 per hour depending on age bracket
- Free car parking
- Uniform supplied
- Paid holidays
- Contributory Pension
Closing date Tuesday 20th June 2023.